When you are doing very important work of yours on the internet. and while opening a website “account action required” notification appears. This becomes very annoying when you are in a hurry.
In this article, we will let you know how you can get rid of account action required in the best possible ways.
The reasons for this error may arise when your device is linked with more than one account. In that case, it becomes complex to sync all the data of a particular account, and this problem arises. For this, you need to make sure that you are taking all the necessary steps to get rid of the issue.
You may also like How to Ping A Phone – Best Methods to Find Location
What is “Account Action Required” notification
Before going forward we need to know what exactly this notification means to you. There might be various reasons for it.
- Maybe the google account with which you are using the browser is not working properly.
- If you forgot that you need to keep updating your android device or you recently have changed your account password. Both of them can create problems.
- Syncing issues or deletion of accounts from the device also become the main cause.
Why are You Getting “Account Action Required” Notification?
As described previously, getting these types of notifications has so many reasons to appear. Because of the above-described reasons account action required error can occur.
The best precaution act you can do is keep your mobile updated and malware-free.
You must also check Instagram Private Account Viewer
How to Remove Account Action Required
Now the main question is how we can remove this annoying notification without much effort. You can try the given methods if you too are getting the same problem.
1. Update Your Google Account Password
The first method is the easiest one and the obvious one. What happens when you update the password of your Google account of yours on your personal computer. But you forget to update it on your android phone.
In that case, the problem arises. The most simple thing you can do this time is log out from the google account. And now, sign in again.
And that is how the problem will be fixed. Try to remember the password every time you change it.
2. Clear Cache on Your Google Play Services
The cache is a thing that can slow down the speed of any application and create many problems. The best you can do is to clear it.
You should keep clearing the cache of google play services on a frequent basis. And yes you do not have to worry about the deletion of the app. Only the temporary data that is not required will be deleted.
- Click on the “SETTINGS” option.
- Go to Apps section and click on “All Applications”.
- Now search for “Google Play Service”.
- On the bottom, you will see “Clear Data” click here.
- Now click on “Clear cache”.
- Confirm it by pressing “OK”.
3. Clear Cache of Play Store
Our main motive is to keep your mobile cache free so that it can offer us smooth services. Moving on to clearing the cache in the play store-
- This time you have to go on the “settings” of your mobile.
- Now again, find “Apps” and tap on the all apps option.
- Now search for google play store.
- On the bottom, you can find the “Clear Data” option. Click on that.
- Now a popup will open, click on Clear cache of google play store.
Now if the problem is still there, maybe the cache is not the reason. So let’s move on to another method.
4. Turn Off and on Your Google Play Services Notifications
Frequent notifications on the google play service button may also create the problem of account action required. For that, you can simply turn it off.
- Find the “Apps” button in settings and tap on it.
- In “all apps” find “google play services” and tap on it.
- Now click on the notification button.
- Simply switch off the notifications of all google play services.
- Do not stop there. You have to turn it on again after some time.
5. Uninstall Your Play Store Updates
If you want the account action required problem solved, you can try this technique also.
- Like always, for this too, you have to open the settings
- Now in “all apps” find the google play store.
- On the bottom, you will find the “uninstall updates” option.
- You just need to simply click on that.
6. Remove and Re-Add Your Google Account
If your smartphone is still showing google play services account action required then this method might be useful for you. You can add a new google account if nothing helps. Or simply remove the current account and again sign in with the same account. This method really helps.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Select the accounts.
- You will see all the accounts from which you are logged in.
- Tap on the account you want to remove.
- At the bottom, you will find the option to remove the account. Tap on it.
Now when you have successfully removed the account, you can again sign in to a new or the same account.
This frequent arrival of notifications is not a big problem. You just have to keep aware of all the waste data and the account information. To Get Rid of Account Action Required, you can follow the above steps. These steps are very easy and solve the problem in maximum time.
Many times the reason for the issue is from the other side. For that, you can not do anything but wait for them to fix it. We hope you like this article and appreciate us coming up with more such stuff for you.
How do I fix Google Play services that require action?
By following a few simple steps like clearing the cache data from the application, removing the account, and signing in again. Clearing the cache of Google play and all.
How to remove account action required in vivo?
Account action required means nothing but can arise when the google account with which you are using the browser is not working properly. In vivo phones, the storage issues are there. For that, you should keep cleaning the waste from your smartphone.
Also, Check How to Delete iFunny Account