Are you looking forward to watching Sky Go on Smart TV?
This Sky Go platform comes up with a very vast library of TV shows, box sets, on-demand movies, and different other entertainment platforms as well.
Before leading further there are certain things that we would like to make clear first. Compatibility is a bit of an issue with the Sky Go platform.
There are very limited platforms that enable you to get access over Sky Go and Smart TV is definitely one of those.
We would like to tell you one thing here the list of compatibility devices here is quite limited.
Don’t worry. As the same is not going to be an issue for you further anymore.
We will try to provide every possible help here for easing up things for you.
You may also like How to Cast Oculus Quest 2 to Roku TV
Table of Contents
Is It Possible To Watch Sky Go On a Smart TV?
One can easily watch Sky Go on Smart TV without any hassle. The only thing you need to do is to connect a laptop or PC or console to the TV’s HDMI port.
Sky Go does not allow streaming over mobile devices and that’s why for accessing streams here one needs to have a laptop or PC. Moreover, the casting options here are also quite limited.
Sky Go is not designed to be compatible with Chromecast. But still, if you are interested in watching Sky Go on a Smart TV using Chromecast, you can make use of the screen mirroring hack conveniently.
It will not only help you in watching your favorite content on a big screen but also ensures users about safe streaming.
You may also like How to Download and Install Lenox App on Firestick
How to Watch Sky Go on Smart TV?
Yet Sky Go comes up with certain compatibility issues, still, there are some ways that one can make use of for watching Sky Go on Smart TV effortlessly.
If you are eager to know how exactly, just check out the detailed process we are providing you below:
Solution 1: Watch Sky Go on Smart TV on Laptop or PC
It is one of the simplest and easiest ways for watching Sky Go on Smart TV.
All you need to have is to connect your Sky Go to Smart TV using an HDMI cable and then have to screen mirror your laptop.
For making it effective for you, the things you have to follow up on here are:
- Connect your laptop or Computer system to the Smart TV using an HDMI cable.
- Once done with it, a new display will be detected on your PC or laptop as a second monitor.
- You can now easily watch Sky Go on Smart TV conveniently.
Solution 2: Watching Sky Go on Smart TV or Consoles
The best thing about this wonderful process is that you don’t need to keep your laptop or PC near your Smart TV here nor do you need to have some extra HDMI cables for making any kind of connections.
Before leading further with the process, we would like to tell you one thing here, for running Sky Go on a console successfully one needs to have the Sky Go Extra subscription.
One can easily choose the subscription plan as per their preferences and if you don’t have any idea about the same, you can make a call at 03300413000. It is a toll-free number of Sky Go and ensures instant help.
If you are going to use the Sky Go on a console for the very first time, you need to make a sign-in from some different device and need to accept their terms and conditions for getting access to it.
Moreover, one can make use of the Sky Go app also for watching Sky Go on Smart TV using the console. The Sky Go on app is available on PS5 but is a bit hidden due to certain reasons.
For downloading Sky Go on PS5 or PS4, the things you have to do are:
- Launch the Playstation Store of the PS5 or PS4 and once done then open up the search bar.
- Now enter the TV from the Sky option in the provided space and then search for the provided option.
- Next, you have to tap on the Install button for enabling successful downloading and installation of the Sky Go on PS5 or PS4.
How to Enable Casting Sky Go to Chromecast in the UK?
As we know, the services of Sky Go are quite features. Sky Go features casting services only in Australia and New Zealand.
If you are living in the UK and still are interested in casting Sky Go on Chromecast over there, the things you have to do are:
- Before leading further with the process, just make sure that you are having the latest version of Google Chrome being installed on your laptop or computer system.
- Once done, now launch your Google Chrome and then tap on the three dots being provided there on the right-hand corner of your screen.
- A drop-down menu will be provided on your screen. You have to select the Cast option from there.
- On the successful completion of the above process, a tab will appear on your screen that will include the available casting devices for you.
- Now, go to the option of Sources on the same tab followed by selecting the cast the Entire Desktop option.
- Once done with the process, it will mirror your desktop to the Chromecast.
- The next thing you have to do in the league is to open up the Sky Go on your computer system.
- Bingo you can watch your preferable media on Sky Go without any hassle.
Also Check Oculus Quest 2 Cast to Samsung TV
How to Enable Casting Sky Go to Chromecast in Australia and New Zealand?
As we just have mentioned to you above Sky Go provides casting in Australia and New Zealand. For casting Sky Go app to a Smart TV in these countries, the things you have to do are:
- # Update the Sky Go app on your mobile device and make sure that your mobile phone and the Chromecast are working on the same WiFi network.
- Once done, now launch the Sky Go app and then tap on the Casting icon option to go further with the process.
- Once done with the above process, you can start watching Sky Go on Chromecast effortlessly.
How to watch Sky Go on Smart TV using an XBOX?
For enabling the successful access the Sky Go on Smart TV using XBOX, the things you have to do are:
- Make sure that you have a Sky Go Extra subscription package before proceeding further with the process.
- Next, you also need to have an active XBOX account.
- Select the XBOX One apps followed by tapping on the Sky Tile option.
- Next press A on your controller to enable downloading of the app on your device.
- On the successful completion of the above process, now open up the TV from the Sky application. You can make use of your Sky ID and the password for ensuring the secure sign-in process here.
How to watch Sky Go on Android TV Box?
One can easily download and install the Sky Go app in the play store on their Android TV.
You just need to select the right option, and download and install it.
If you have checked and found the mirroring hack is not working for you then you may have to turn off the location in the setting section. Now you can get the best results.
So, Guys! This is all about how to get Sky Go on Smart TV. Watching Sky Go on Smart TV is not easy. One needs to make a lot of effort to make it hassle-free. We have added up different solutions here that will ease up things for you.
Also check Comcast Channel List with Channel Numbers
Jacob Brown is a Senior Writer and editor with fabulous writing skills. He is passionate about technology and loves to explore how it works to solve problems. With a geeky nature, he also loves to travel mostly hill stations. We believe, he has the brightest talent to craft the techie process in words.