The echo dot has made our hectic lives much easier. Be it in offices, or at home, we just have to give voice commands, and the echo dot will work for you with a single command.
Although there is a lot of competition in the market still it is dominating with its high performance. And did you know that now you can use Echo Dot as a speaker with AUX also?
Yes, you have heard it absolutely right. Now you can improve your listening experience with the help of the Echo Dot.
You may also like How You Can Download and Install Lenox App on Firestick
Set up Amazon Echo Dot AUX Input Automatic Connect
- Before doing anything you have to make sure that you are picking the right cord. If you want that amazon’s Alexa should be connected to your AUX input, the selection of the perfect cord becomes necessary. 3.5 mm is the standard size for Alexa Speaker.
- Okay, so you have got your cord. Now is the time to adjust it with the device. Pick the ending of the cord and insert it into the Echo dot. And that is it. Now let us move on to the second end of the cord.
- After that, you just have to connect the other end to the output device of audio.
- Now when both ends of the cord are connected successfully use an Alexa echo dot as a speaker, go to the audio, and check the sound quality. And voila. Enjoy listening to music and dance to your favorite music.
Now that you know how to use echo dot as a speaker with aux input, the chances may arise that the audio will not automatically play in Alexa. In that case, you may have to control it manually.
If you really want to know how you can use your Amazon’s Echo Dot as a Speaker then you can also use this method-
For doing the same, The very first you need to go to the setting section of your device, to which you want to connect. And then select the right AUX output source so that you can connect it effortlessly.
- To use the echo dot as a speaker aux, you first have to download Alexa on your smartphone. After that just open it, and go to the DEVICE settings of it.
- Once you will click on the DEVICE options, the option you will see CONNECTED DEVICES when you scroll a bit. After clicking on the same option, a whole list of connected devices will appear in front of you. Now find the name of AUX audio from there,
- After clicking on the AUX audio option, two more options will; appear, line in and line out. Tap on LINE OUT from the two. And that is it. You have connected your device to an Echo dot.
Now is the time when you can freely enjoy music on the echo dot as a speaker.
Set Up Amazon Echo Dot AUX Output Connect
Do you already know about the AUX output service of Echo dot, If not, then we are here to explain it in detail.
The AUX output feature you will get in almost all Echo devices including Amazon’s Echo dot device. Why we are mentioning it? Because not all devices come with an AUX-in facility.
Still, you can easily use any device with an AUX output facility. And because of this as you know how to use echo dot as a speaker for pc with aux you can enjoy good quality music on any device.
How to use echo dot as Speaker for fire tv?
To use echo dot as a speaker for fire tv you do not have to put much effort into it. Just follow below simple steps-
- Download the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Now find the DEVICES option and tap on it.
- Now select the PLUS sign and scroll to the last.
- After that, you have to select the COMBINED SPEAKERS.
- Now select HOME THEATRE from there.
- Now pick the Fire TV device you want to select
- After that select at least two Echo devices from there with one more optional echo device.
- Now you have to select the right and left speakers from those.
- Give a name to home theatre.
- Make sure that the device is in the same room.
- Follow the final direction of the TV and complete the process.
How to use echo dot as a speaker for pc with aux?
To use echo dot as a computer speaker you have to follow a few simple steps-
- Go to Alexa’s page in the browser.
- Log into your amazon account.
- Go to settings
- Find Bluetooth.
- There, press on pair a new device.
- Now open Bluetooth and other device settings.
- Add other devices.
- Now on the next page, click on Bluetooth. And you use echo dot as a Bluetooth speaker only
We can make your lives a lot easier now with the continuous update of technologies. The introduction of the echo dot is a good example of it. When you know how to Use Echo Dot as a Speaker with AUX, you can enjoy listening to the very same dramatic voice you like.
How do I use Amazon Echo Dot as AUX?
When both ends of the cord are connected successfully use the Alexa echo dot as a speaker, go to the audio and check the sound quality. And voila. Enjoy listening to music and dance to your favorite music.
Can I use Echo Dot as a wired speaker?
The echo dot is already wireless. So you do not have to connect it with anything. But still, if you want to do the same, use the right cord for it.
Can you use Alexa as a speaker without Wi-Fi?
By using a good-quality cord you can perhaps use Alexa as a speaker without Wifi. The process may become complex sometimes. But doing it correctly gives good results.
How do I connect Echo Dot to car AUX?
Pick the ending of the cord and insert it into the Echo dot. And that is it. Now let us move on to the second end of the cord. After that, you have to connect the second end to the audio output device.
How do I use my Echo Dot as a Bluetooth speaker?
Go to Alexa’s page in the browser. Now log into your amazon account, Go to settings, and Find Bluetooth, There, press on pair a new device, and now open Bluetooth and other device settings. Add other devices.
Jacob Brown is a Senior Writer and editor with fabulous writing skills. He is passionate about technology and loves to explore how it works to solve problems. With a geeky nature, he also loves to travel mostly hill stations. We believe, he has the brightest talent to craft the techie process in words.